Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, August 7

How old do you need to be

To write a biography? Maybe I'm just being stupid, but is 25 too young to be telling your life story? Michael Owen, great England and Liverpool striker, has a biography coming out next week. He won't be 25 until December. I'm sure he's got tales to tell about his career both for Liverpool and playing for England. But, its still a little disturbing to me that he's writing a bio at such a young age! Am I gonna read? Of course. Maybe its just because I hadn't done a damn thing interesting by that age....I don't know. Just seems a little bit odd to me. Of course, David Beckham isn't much older and he's already written two....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home