Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 23

Orientation Day 1

Well, its over. Orientation was okay. I mean, I don't know what I was expecting, but it seemed a lot like admitted students day. I mean, it was A LOT like admitted students day. I didn't zone out....completely. Tomorrow will be the "getting to know you" crap that shy, introverted people like me just hate. :o) (I hear you all laughing!)

There are some people in this school who are wound too tight. I suppose that's true at any school, right? Some of them were on the program tonight....some of them were sitting behind me.

One thing I have noticed though, is while some of my classmates ( in the broadest sense as they are day students) have exhibited a decidedly snobby attitude, all of the 2&3Ls that I have met have been exceptionally friendly and helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home