Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 24

So much to do....

And I'm sitting down. That isn't a very good sign. I took the day off today so I can get some of this crap done, and its nearly 9....I haven't even gotten started. Well, and that's not exactly true. I just got off my treadmill. That counts as getting started, right?

While I was on the treadmill, I was listening to Genius Loves Company, the last studio album Ray Charles did. I tell ya, I'm really starting to love Windows Media Player. (Microsoft is taking over my body!) I open it up, and they have albums I can listen to before they go on sale. They have BBC radio....they have great things. So, it was me and Ray on the treadmill (and Ray's company.) Honestly, I didn't love the CD. Is that blasphemous? I believe it might be. Some of those songs are just bad. "Sorry seems to be hardest word,"for instance. His duet with Elton John was not good. There were also some gems on the CD. So, what can you do. Would I buy it? No. Did I enjoy listening to it? Sure. I guess life is like that sometimes.

And today's Sun sleazy story....isn't. Sleazy, that is. Its about Kylie Minogue and her switch from pop music to jazz. Kylie is apparently a huge star everyone else on the planet besides the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home