Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, September 29

Why do I feel like I'm way behind here. I just posted yesterday! Anyway, just to catch up:

Civ Pro. Tutoring session was good. I'm sure they'll ALL good, but I'm also sure the Tuesday one is best. And not just because I'm in it.

If one person does not stop raising her hand in every single freaking class its going to fall off. And she's going to go blind.

Its not smart to leave your assignment until the last minute. Its even worse to bitch about it, and then sneer at people who got it done early. Your own fucking fault, not mine. (and I'm procrastinator extraordinary so if even I got it done before you....)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home