Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, December 13

Catching Up

A little premiership news: Everton (bastards) made the leap over Arsenal for 2nd place in the Premier League table. What was once a 2 team race (Chelsea & Arsenal) then a 1 team race (Arsenal) is now a 3.5 team race. Man U is 10 points off the lead, but I wouldn't count them out just yet. I watched a little bit of the Arsenal-Chelsea match on gamecast while I was at the law school in my study group. I'm not surprised that it was a 2-2 draw, but I am a little disappointed. If Arsenal had won all three points, that would have made the table a little more interesting.
Liverpool lost 1-0 to Everton in their Merseyside derby on Saturday. They were inches away from a goal towards the end of the match, but just couldn't get it done. We play again tomorrow at home against Portsmouth. Hopefully, we can get it done there. If Portsmouth win, they would jump from 10th to 6th, leapfrogging Liverpool at #7. Not good.

In non-premiership news: Who knew we had our own law school soccer team?! Not only do we have one, but they're good! Congrats, guys. If I would have known that, I would have come out to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home