Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, May 29

He's just not that into you

I read this the other day and then, promptly, proceeded to apply the rules to my friend's problem. Oops. I think I also promptly hurt her feelings. (Sorry!) SO, I told her I would bring it to the blog and let the readers have their say.

The Situation:

There is a guy (naturally) and they go out. They go all kinds of places (including church) together. Sometimes these "outings" end with kisses. Yet, he says they aren't dating. She thinks they are. He tells his friends they aren't dating. He goes out with other women. A lot of times, when it isn't just the two of them, they go out with other couples. Dating? What say you? The book and I both say no way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home