Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, October 28

Lower 48

  1. Last thing that you burned while attempting to cook? You know, I've never really burned anything. I have made some nasty stuff, but I've never burned it. Guess I'm just lucky that way.
  2. Describe yourself in three 'S' words? Silly (the best kind of silly, though.) , Sarcastic, Stubborn. Sexy. (oh, stop laughing!)
  3. How long does it take you to get ready for your day? For a normal workday? Around an hour.
  4. Favorite Place to blow $50? Bloomingdales? I'm a shopaholic so I could answer just about anything to this question.
  5. How many people have thought you were the one? How would I know? Hopefully none, because I would hate to think I hurt someone's feelings when it didn't work out.
  6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex? Blatant stupidity.
  7. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Saturn Ion.
  8. What's in your CD player right now? In my car, its EW&F's Illumination. I have a 200 disc changer at home, so EVERYTHING I OWN is it my CD player.
  9. What celebrity would you like to have coffee with? If by coffee, you mean martinis, I would have to say Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Angela Bassett, Diane Sawyer and, after seeing him on Bill Maher, Ben Affleck. What a table that would be, huh?
  10. What celebrity wouldn't you have coffee with? Tucker Carlson. I detest this man.
  11. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Crest
  12. What time do you go to bed? 11ish. (although, the last two nights of the world series, it was well over 1 am.
  13. Last movie you saw? Crash in the theater. Batman Begins on DVD.
  14. Last TV show you watched? Let's see.....from beginning to end? It was Countdown with Keith Olbermann yesterday. Not from beginning to end? It was Good Morning, Indiana on TV6 this morning.
  15. Who is your best friend? If I name one, I'll be in trouble. Let's just say I have a group.
  16. Who in your family do you best get along with? Um.....I pretty much get along with everyone.
  17. Who do you have a crush on? Like in my real life? Nobody. Sadly. The spot is open if anyone is interested in applying to be my crush.
  18. What time is it right now? 3:03 pm.
  19. Are you planning a vacation/travel? Las Vegas for Spring Break.
  20. When/Where was the last time you travelled? Not counting various trips to Illinois, I was in Maryland back in July.
  21. How many times have you been in love? With someone other than myself?
  22. How old will you be in 10 years? 41
  23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully not here......
  24. Sinful snacking weakness? I love sweets. Candy. Cookies. Cake. Pies. I love them. But for all time snacking bliss, I love Giordano's pizza.
  25. Roller coasters? You betcha baby.
  26. Ever run out of gas? Nope.
  27. Ever been on a train? Yep. I rode the train out to DC once. That was a good time.
  28. Ever been on a blind date? Surprisingly, no. (and not about to ruin my perfect streak now!)
  29. Ever been to Europe? Nope. But I am taking contributions.....
  30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day? There was this episode of Farscape once...... oh, nevermind. I have no IDEA what I would do. I'm sure it would involve sex, though. That's just a guess.
  31. Would you tell anyone it was really you? Nope.
  32. Ever been arrested? Nope.
  33. Have a crush on anyone you work with? Um.....not really. Work with on a daily basis? No, definitely not.
  34. What is something you believe in? God. Revenge. Lust. Memorizing movie lines. Sweet Martinis. Loyalty. Love. Not necessarily in that order.
  35. What is something you fear? Being mediocre.
  36. Big or Small? If you're talking about wishful thinking for my waist, I'm going with small. If you're talking about something else, you'd better explain yourself!
  37. What is the worst physical or emotional pain you have ever experienced? I can't think of anything, which means it must have faded into memory now. This is a good thing.
  38. What is your favorite television show? Yeah right. Who has that kind of time?
  39. Ever Photoshopped yourself to look better in picture? I would if only I knew how.
  40. Tell us something about your childhood? I became addicted to the telephone when I was 2. Everyone says I haven't stopped since.
  41. What would it cost you to flash the person next to you? I'd do that shit for free! (we all need a good laugh!)
  42. Best time to catch me in a good mood? When I'm not in a bad mood.
  43. If you could be anything for one day what would it be? A world famous cellist like Mstislav Rostropovich, who is simply THE BEST cellist I have ever heard play. Ever.
  44. Most prized possession? My ability to make people laugh. There is nothing better than being able to make people feel happy.
  45. Would you ever sell it? Hell yeah, I would. But the only people who think I'm funny wouldn't ever PAY for it.
  46. What are your pet peeves? Hypocrisy. I detest it. Oh yeah, and the Cubs.
  47. Favorite kind of ice cream? um....the sweet kind.....
  48. Coolest thing that happened to you today? The day isn't over yet, but I'm going with watching part of the White Sox parade over at Chicagotribune.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home