Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, October 31

Nothing to see here


Truly. It was a weekend of laundry and laundry. More laundry. A little vacuuming thrown in for good measure, and some Contracts. Gotta have Contracts. So, as you can imagine, not much to blog about with all that excitement!

I did manage to have a little bit of fun, going to Hoaglin's for brunch yesterday. We had a great time, and I was so full I didn't really have anything else to eat until nearly 8 pm! Highly recommend Hoaglins.

I came in this morning to find Bruce and Clarence staring at me. That was a nice touch, eh? Old school Bruce and Clarence at that.

Too bad the rest of my cube is a mess or I'd post more pictures!

Its Monday, folks. Don't expect much more than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home