Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, January 19

Its that time again

I saw my first Girl Scout cookies solicitor today at work. I distinctly remember selling the damn cookies myself, going door to door around our neighborhood. I always sold a lot, too, because I have a big family which helped to offset the fact that I lived in a neighborhood with a bunch of girl scouts.

BUT, I don't know that I ever gave the form to my parents to take to work! (My dad assures me that I did, but I don't remember doing it. That means it didn't happen! Just like that one time when I drank too much tequila......)

But, I digress. I managed to go all through the day without ordering any cookies. Tomorrow, I may not be so lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home