Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, April 4

Crazy

Has the library been in the news recently or what?!

Cubs won 16-7?! What the FUCK?! I mean.....Go Cubs! Whoo HOO!!! (Let it be said that I lasted at least one day!) It was fun to hear Ron Santo on the air again, though. Its really baseball season!

Three new shows that I keep meaning to watch and haven't yet.

Thief Frank Pembleton.....but not. Got the Tivo working on this one so I should be ok.

The Evidence I'm just curious. I was a big Rob Estes fan when he was on Silk Stalkings. Was I the only one who watched this show?

Conviction. I'm kind of lukewarm on this one, but I wanted to at least give it a chance. The more times I miss it, though, the less interested I am in watching. That's never a good sign.


And, as much as I hate to admit it, I really do love to watch Nashville Star. No, I really don't like country music. Much. I just like talent shows. Always have. Even country ones. And, sometimes, the guys are hot.

I admit it. That helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home