Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, May 11

A few words about the SBD

Sports Business Daily is the best thing to happen to my inbox in a looooong time. Its fun, its quirky. Its informative. Very, very informative.

It comes out three times daily. Morning Buzz. Daily issue. Closing Bell. And, at first, I wondered how they could have enough to sustain three updates a day, but I've been schooled on that score. They have no problems. There are no repeat stories unless there have been significant developments, and its still highly relevant and entertaining.

Its by subscription, so I can't imagine any of you really care enough. I probably wouldn't have either except its complementary with my Sports Lawyer's Assoc. membership. In fact, before they sent it to me, I had no idea something like this even existed.

But for wacky sports junkie-news junkie hybrid, its great!

So, expect stuff to show up here from time to time. I'll try to keep it interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home