Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, June 22

Happy Fixtures Day

Its Fixtures Day and the EPL has posted its schedule. Right now, I have a (very) tentative trip to the UK planned for Spring Break 2007. As luck would have it (or not) there are NO MATCHES scheduled for 3/10/2007. There is a full schedule on 3/17 but I have no idea if I will be around that late in the game. I suppose, this far ahead, I can plan it any way I want.

Since I love an underdog, I always pick a newly promoted team to root for in addition to Liverpool. This year's team is Sheffield United and, wouldn't you know it, these two meet up first match of the season.

I probably should be more concerned about my exam tomorrow......

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home