Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 7

Visions of SugarClooney dancing in her head

My sister just found out that I had an opportunity to go (and thus SHE has an opportunity to go) to the American Cinematheque Awards banquet which is honoring George Clooney this year.

Have I mentioned how much she loves GC? Haven't I? Well, its a lot. But, problem is....I don't think I'm going. Its an addendum to a conference happening in LA over October 12-15th. I hadn't planned on going, but I could be convinced. The tickets are extra, of course, but its not an unreasonable amount extra.

It would be fantastic to go, honestly. But, I'm going to another conference at the end of the month. And, since I can't miss so much school, I'd be taking a post class flight on the 12th to be there for the 8am young lawyer/law student forum. I don't know. It seems like a hassle. But, she could twist my arm.....I've told her she has until September 15th to make up her mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home