Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, October 3

First timer and more quick hits

Tomorrow is my first ever law school midterm. It seems strange to have a midterm in law school. But, it makes for light travel, which is good. Won't need to drag around the big rolling bag. I'm all for that.


I'm making a much deserved trip to the pasta bar this week. Its been a long time since I've been there, and I can taste the crab already. Pasta made to order, with crab, is one of the best things about having lunch downtown. And I can't even talk about the big bowl of parmesan cheese they have sitting at the end of the line.

My mind has been on freaky malfunction mode for the past week and a half. No, this doesn't sound promising for tomorrow's midterm. I cut my hair*, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Damn, I'm hungry right now!

I need to pick a team for the the playoffs! I was jumping on the Phillies bandwagon, but they didn't make the playoffs so that's not gonna work. I'm not all that excited about any of the teams just yet. I'm no Cardinals fan, so that's out. Professor Cooper is a HUGE Mets fan, so I don't think I'll be jumping on that bandwagon right out of the gate. Maybe if they make it to the Series. Padres look promising (even though they just lost....). My dad is a HUGE Dodgers fan..... Dodgers and White Sox. So, if they won this year, he'd be happy. Not to mention the fact that the Bears are an amazing 4-0 so far this season..... Anyway, I don't know that I can go with an AL team. I can't bear to root for the Twins or the Tigers, even though I met some very nice Tiger fans when I was in Detroit earlier this summer, and I love Pudge Rodriguez. Same with the A's and the Yankees. Nope, it'll have to be an NL team. I'll have to give this some thought.

My brain was so much not working that I didn't even muster up enough energy to tallk to the rock star fabulous Kelly when she was at the law school today. My loss, huh?

Seriously, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my head. I think I need a break. A fall break. Right now, please.

Its almost time to choose classes again and I'm psyched there is going to be a REAL Sports law class next semester. As opposed to the Sports Law class last semester that turned out to be mostly music law, all entertainment law, and NO sports law. And, since I get to register in a timely manner, finally, I should get in. Yay!

I wonder if Professor Cooper will let us out of class early when the Mets play on Tuesday or Thursday nights.......



*If getting hair cut means taking fake hair out and going with regular hair, then this is what I meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home