Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, November 15

Back in the flock

I realize that one of the reasons why I haven't been posting much is because my laptop has been out of commission. The power cord.....sigh. There was drama. It didn't work. I ordered a new one from Circuit City. It came. It didn't fit. I could get a "universal" power cord........for $129! Or......I could do what any sane, computer savvy person would do: Go to Ebay! I found the exact cord I need for $26.00. Not a universal, but a toshiba, factory original. Sweet! I just got it in the mail today, and I think I heard my laptop cry it was so excited to be charging again.

I know my hand is happy not to be put upon to take notes. I definitely do not write as fast as I type, and it seems like I did my best, but I missed things. Oh well. The nightmare is over now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home