Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, December 13

2 down, 1 to go.......

I don't think I failed. But, I certainly drew a huge BLANK during the exam. I could practically see the words on my outline, but......kinda not. Ya know? I could see the layout of the words, what page they were on, but not what they were. So not helpful.

But, when I got home and actually looked at said outline.......I think I did okay. I'm sure I missed some things, but I got some things right that I was SURE were wrong when I drove home.

And, since others have yet to take the test, that's all I'll say about that. Not as bad as I feared, and not as good as I wanted.

isn't that the way of all exams, though?

Now, let's talk a little about fair use........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home