Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, January 8

It's not that I don't know what I'm doing

It's just.....I don't know what I'm doing!

My friend, AD, is on maternity leave and I'm temporarily ordering music. Now, I know what I know about music. Unfortunately, what I know is not......recent. I'm looking through the billboard charts and even if I know the names of the people, I haven't heard any of their recent stuff.

And most of the new stuff I haven't even heard of. It's so sad. No, really, it is. I'm definitely LEARNING new things today, though.

March 19th can't come soon enough for me! AD will be back and she can do what she does best. This is harder than it looks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home