Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, March 22

Can you get addicted

to myspace?

I have a myspace page now. I actually had one before, but I never used it. I mean, it was completely blank (except for the crap they put in for you.) But, after meeting some people on the cruise, they were all on and wanted to keep in touch. I went there to make a page and it told me I already had one. Who knew. Anyway, so I've been trying to spruce the place up a bit and it's fun. I don't think it'll ever really replace my baby here, though. I just..... I kind of got addicted looking for people I'd graduated with and seeing if they have pages.

There really is just not enough time in the day for all this crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home