Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, September 2

Procrastination is a wonderful thing

Oh, don't pretend I'm the only one.

Happy day before Labor Day! There is a wonderful Mad Men marathon happening as we speak. Luckily for me, TIVO is taking care of that for me so I can watch it later tonight. Right now, its me, Aston Villa v. Chelsea, and Criminal Procedure notes from last Wednesday.

It is a gorgeous day and, I think, this is the first Sunday in MONTHS when I haven't had at least a breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner engagement. Kind of depressing. I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon enough, but I had no idea how much I had been counting on those Sundays. Let that be a lesson to me to appreciate them more.

And, no sooner do I say that, do I decide to skip out on a Monday engagement at Bazbeaux in Broad Ripple. Nothing personal.

The prospect of Chelsea being shut out is making me damn near giddy! Probably not going to be anywhere on my Crim Pro final. But, maybe I can work a way to associate it with grounds for pre-trial detention......

Is anyone actually having FUN over the holiday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home