Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, June 1

And I forgot add

GO PACERS!!! Tonight is, truly, a must win game. MUST WIN. As in, if we don't, we're done. I believe the boys will step up tonight. Funny, but I think I'm becoming a fan.

Oh no he didn't! Some man just walked by the desk saying the Pacers were gonna lose! That must be a sign. He walks by at the exact moment when I'm typing this, it has to be a sign. That man is obviously misguided, and needs help. Maybe I should direct him to my blog.

I also forgot to add that today would have been my parent's 47th wedding anniversary. That's a long time, if you ask me. My dad always teases me that he doesn't think he'll be getting married again. He always leaves it open though. Men. Its also, coincidentally enough, the 1 month anniversary for my friend Shannon and her husband John. Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home