Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, June 8

Yawn

You know, there are good parts and bad parts to working at night and they both involve sleep. On the one hand, I get to sleep late. On the other hand, I'm sleeping late and throwing everything off. But, I was still up early enough to catch Unfiltered. What can I say, its an addiction?


So, we have our first "test" exam on Thursday. Would that be a test test? Anyway, so they tell us not to study for it. I'm sorry, but isn't this setting a bad precedent for test taking? I'm going to study anyway, instructions be damned! I mean, at this point in our summer session, isn't it a little too late for diagnostic tests? Its open book, open note, open brain, neighbor's bluebook....no probably not that last one. Other notes from class:

Mr. X was actually bearable today. To those of you who know who Mr. X is, you realize the significance.

Our legal writing class consisted of exam taking techniques.

I wasn't the last one in my legal writing section to get the assignment in. After the disaster in Chicago, plus being sick on Monday, I was sure I wouldn't get it done until 5:29. It was done at 3:30 and there were plenty of people done after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home