Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, June 6

Book Expo

Book expo was good. I had a good time up until Sunday when my two best friends decided to ditch me. But, they're in the wind now, and so I'm left with the good parts. I met a lot of interesting authors. No one that I necessarily went there to see, but who were nice all the same. I also met a group of really funny booksellers on Sunday morning while I was waiting for the aforementioned former friends. These ladies gave me great insights on how to get the good stuff, and next year I'll be employing their techniques. When I go alone. NYC.

Two great restaurants, though, if you're ever in Chicago. Geja's Cafe and Frontera Grill. Fine places to eat, believe you me. Quick note about Frontera, though. They only serve wine, beer and tequila drinks. Damn, they should tell you that up front! I was brokenhearted.


Damn. Homework. This is the downside to school, believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home