Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, June 2

New Attitude, New Day

Why does Patti Labelle have big hits with songs that have "new" in the title? Just a question.

So, its BEA day. For those of you who don't know, BEA is BookExpoAmerica. Lots of fun, lots of free stuff and I cannot WAIT to get up there. I'll bring goodies for all my faithful readers. You know who you are!

Also in the news: Those of you from Illinois probably know the name Matt Hale. If not, click on his name to get his greatest hits. Anyway, looks like he'll be sentened in August of this year. And, as repulsive as he is, I think I still prefer his brand of racism to the sneaky, stab you in the back kind of some others. Of course, that's just my preference.

Pacers lost. It was heartbreaking and I'm not even an NBA fan! I'm not going to pile on Ron Artest either. He's been good (relatively) all year and it looked like he took a pretty cheap shot to me. Of course the announcers were quick to say it wasn't "intentional" And how do they know this? Oh, that's right. It was unintentional because it was SOMEONE else. Give me a break.

So, here is a little fun for you. I LOVE quizzes. Most of you already know that already. So, here is one for today. I love to hate. I hate to love.


HASH(0x8afdc40)
You are the color red. You are the most
controversial of all the colors. You are often
easily angered, but as easily as you got
excited, you come down. When angered, do you
have the tendency to be malicious? Afterwards,
do you end up begging for forgiveness? Maybe.
But you're incredibly generous, and, odd
enough, needy. You love to hate, and
sometimes, you hate to love. This color
describes you as generally edgy. When in a bad
situation, you're pessimistic, and when you're
in a good situation, you're extremely
optimistic. You're painfully tempermental, and
sometimes it hurts the ones you love. But with
an exciting and stimulating attitude, you enjoy
talking to people and being social. But aside
from your bold and outgoing attitude, you're
attention-needing and attention-getting. This
color is associated with lust and desire--and
you are both lust and desirous. You're a
protective person when it comes to the people
you love. You're incredibly sharp-witted and
powerful (not to mention intelligent!).


What color are you? (Amazingly detailed & accurate--with pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home