Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 24

***Geek Alert***

I went to Amazon to check the price of the Star Wars boxed set coming out in just under a month. They had a preview of the boxed set that gave me goose bumps! I can't wait. Hey, don't laugh. I warned you it was a geek alert at the top! Anyway, for any of you who are also geeks, the preview link is just under the picture. Its great fun. I'm thinking....party....surround sound....hmmmm. Sounds like a study break to me!

Of course, I then had to pop on over to Deep Discount DVD to order. I've had better luck with them than with Amazon, and they never charge for regular shipping. Ever. And, most times when I order something pre-pub, I get it before its released. Gotta love that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home