Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, August 25

Hot-Saucing?

I have to admit, I've never heard of this. But, if Blair from Facts of Life thinks its okay.....

Seriously though, I don't see the problem. I know a lot of people are against this sort of thing, and that's well and good. I think a lot more people could have benefited from a little hot sauce action as children. Just my opinion...


In other news, today's sleazy Sun story is about....Britney Spears! It isn't really sleazy though, more funny. The picture is the best, but this quote from the story is good too:

"The singer headed out with fiancé KEVIN FEDERLINE in a horrible loose red skirt which may once have been a curtain. She must think she’s turned into some kind of hippy earth mother after looking after Kevin’s daughter Kori for the weekend."

Sometimes, it is just....too....easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home