Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 17

The Olympics Rock. But you all knew that already, right? This morning, before work, I watched rowing. Rowing! And you know what? I was completely entranced. I was entranced by men's rowing, of course, because I love a man with great arms. But, even the women's rowing was exciting. Last night, I watched Judo. Judo! Its great fun and I'll be sad when we're back to boring, predictable tv.

Speaking of things I won't be doing once school starts.....

This is my last Tuesday night. This means its going to drag on forever and a day, but I don't even care. When its over, its over. I won't ever have to suffer in this place til 9 again. I had the Thursday night shift in our old building and it was a good time. This is not a good time. But, its my LAST time. Of course, there are some very sweet people who come in and I do enjoy talking to them. They'd just better start coming in before the sun goes down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home