Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, August 12

Thursday Morning Ramblings

So, if Oncourse is correct about who is teaching the evening section of LARC, I think I just won the lottery. Especially since she should be a happy newlywed....

Listening to Marc Anthony's Desde Un Principio is one of the better ways to kill an hour or so. Especially at 7 am.

The library is going to a madhouse today. We're the last on the block to go to a sort of log in system for computer usage. I plan to hide in the basement after my assigned desk hours. Unfortunately, I'm on the desk first. Full on onslaught of computer users. I hope this thing works! I think I need more Marc Anthony....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home