Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 16

Today's 'way too early morning post' is being brought to you by Conception: An Interpretation of Stevie Wonder's Songs. I'm iffy about this cd so far. I'm almost through it, and there are some very good conceptions and some very mediocre conceptions. Its not something that is doing much to get me excited about the day, however. This is the good think about checking out CDs from the library. If they're not great, you just take them back and you're not out any money. This one is not great, but there are a few gems.... Dave Hollister, Eric Clapton, Marc Anthony....

I'm betting Niklas Holm was not counting on this when he made the Olympic sailing team. I hadn't heard anything about that in Olympic coverage. I did watch the men's and women's eights qualifying, though, and both American teams looked fantastic.

And this is the kind of thing that me not want to ever have sons....


I watched a little Olympic soccer yesterday. I have to say, I felt bad for Costa Rica. I don't know if it is sympathy for the Iraqi team or what, but it seemed like a little favoritism in that game yesterday. It was either that or bad officiating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home