Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, September 20

There will be no one to stop us this time

Star Wars movies came in the mail today. 1 day early. I wasn't going to watch, truly I wasn't. Vikings and Eagles are on.....but I had to watch at least just to hear that sound. Awesome. And then one of my favorite scenes (first appearance of Darth Vader) happens in the first five minutes or so, so I had to watch until then. And then I had to watch until R2 and C 3PO landed on Tatooine. And then I shut it off. It took some doing, but it got done. Of course, I'll have to start it all over when I get back to it.....

It sounds incredible, though, just like I had hoped it would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home