Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, October 2

Weird Dreams

I had a very strange dream right before I woke up this morning:

We had lockers (i don't have a locker in real life) and I was talking with one of my classmates while we were at said lockers. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, normal student fare. We went to class (different classes) and in this class I found out she'd been the female lead in Raiders of the Lost Ark. We get back to our lockers, after class, and she's dressed in full Academy Award splendor and I ask for her autograph. She seems put out that I didn't recognize her when she was dressed in the student getup.

Weird? Maybe I should consult a dream book. Drat. The dream book I want isn't on the shelf. Oh well. Any dream interpreters out there? My interpretation is that I think this person thinks they are better than me, even though she really isn't. But, then, why would I ask for her autograph?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home