Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, December 20

Go with God

There comes a point when you know what you know, and its all a matter of remembering to write it down once the test starts. When you feel really comfortable that no matter what grade you get, you know that you studied as much, and as effectively, as possible.


I have not hit that point yet.


This Civ Pro exam has me FREAKED OUT! I mean, I was calm all weekend, just studying away, and then this morning I woke up in this completely panicked mode. I don't usually suffer test anxiety, so its all the more unnerving. I think because this is the class that I liked the most, I expect myself to do better on the test. Now, of course I know there is no possible way I can remember everything we learned in Civ Pro over the course of this semester. I know this. There was just too much we covered. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T WANT TO!!

All I can say is that I'm glad I decided not to take today off. Otherwise, I would be even more freaked out than I am right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home