Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, March 4

Will a trip to Super Target

Make me feel more human? And nice? I don't know, but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm thinking that a trip to Carmel will make me exactly the opposite, but who knows. I'll give it the old college try. After a week of feeling icky, and work being icky, and school being icky....a trip to Super Target may be just what the doctor ordered.

Although, my bad attitude must not be showing too much. Two consecutive people just told me what a nice person I am, and that I was very helpful to them.

bah. helpful. bah!

And the security guard who likes to come by and linger and stare at my chest? He's likely to get a piece of my mind this afternoon if he lingers too long.

It'd be different if he were cute.....


45 more minutes. 44....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home