Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, April 30

How you know your study group doesn't read your blog

Today I'm listening to two people talk about the Star Wars geeks who were in town and I mention that I was there.

"You were NOT there!"
"Uh....yeah, I was"
"NO! You're not one of them!"
"Um....yeah, I am."

I know people don't read the blogs, but I guess I thought the people in my study group may have checked them out a time or two. And since I have mentioned it they must not be reading. I guess that's a good thing. But, if I would have known that, I would have talked about them more!

In other, uninteresting news, its a beautiful Saturday, its not raining, I'm going to AJoes for dinner, and I'm going to walk there from the law school. Doesn't get much nicer than that on a boring, study your ass off for con law, weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home