Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, November 11

It's Friday so....

It must be time to steal a quiz from the Unnamed Source! (I love this time of the week!)

How old do you wish you were?
Hmmmmm.....I don't have a dream age. 21 was a good year, though.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On the music reference desk at Old Central library. God, I miss that building! It was first thing in the morning (of course) and people from other libraries were calling us to see what happened because NO ONE could get only ANY news web site. There was a big logjam.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Put in more money. Hey, I'm just being honest!

Do you consider yourself kind?
No.

If you had to get a tattoo where would you get it?
The small of my back, probably. That way, you can still wear sexy dresses and it won't show unless you want it to.

If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish and/or Greek.

Do you know your neighbors?
You know, I know who they are. We have conversations, but we've never introduced ourselves. They're very nice.....

What do you consider a vacation?
Any where that isn't Illinois, Indiana or Iowa.

Do you follow your horoscope?
I'd say no, but I bet that would cause some people to post who have previously been shy! So, I'll be honest. I read it every day, but it hasn't really panned out....

Would you move for the person you loved?
Absolutely. Where are we going? :o)

Are you touchy feely?
I'd like to be......

Do you believe opposites attract?
No.

Dream job?
It changes, so I have no idea. Like Potter Stewart's much too often quoted quote "I know it when I see it."

Dream car?
One that goes..... I'm not a car person. Something with lots of buttons to press!

Favorite Channel?
English! Oh, sorry. What is my favorite channel? Discovery Times. History. A&E or BBC America. Take your pick.

Favorite Place to go on Weekends?
Um......

Showers or Baths
Baths. But who has time for those anymore?!

Do you paint your nails?
Absolutely

What do you like most about yourself?
Its a toss up between my left eyebrow and my sense of humor.

What do you like the least?
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry......

Do you trust people easily?
No, can't say as I do.

Do you live alone?
I do. At least, I think I do. If someone else is there, I don't need to know about it.

What truly frightens you?
Unemployment.

What are your phobias?
I detest clows and dolls. Detest.

Do you want kids?
Absolutely.

Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No

Where you rather be right now?
At home. Sleeping.

Who would you like to be more honest with?
I don't believe ANYBODY wants me to be more honest.

Who makes you feel guilty?
Homeless people. Makes me feel guilty for always saying "I want."

Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
Became a much lighter sleeper when I started living alone.

Are you a good dancer?
I'm not a horrible dancer. Let's leave it at that.

Are you paranoid?
I DON'T THINK THEY BLEW UP THE LEVEES!!! (geez!)

Are you impatient?
In the worst way

Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Sure, why not? (okay, I've seen pictures as to why not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home