Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, November 10

I'm your pusher

You know what? I get a lot of free books. Free. Free. Free. Books. Books. Books. ARC's or Advanced Reader Copies. Of all SORTS of things. Most of them sit on our shelves for months, and then get tossed. The ones that the staff don't snatch up for themselves, or snatch up for other people, that is. That was a very awkward sentence. Just ignore it.

Anyway, I came across this book that I'm giving to Sean and I thought......I wonder if any of my dear readers would like to read free books?

So, would ya?

We get everything from cookbooks to biographies to fiction, to just everything. Everything that publishers would like to sell to libraries. I'm more than willing to pass them along to interested parties. Just drop me an email, let me know what kinds of things you like, and I'll see what I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home