Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, April 9

More about Books

So, I figured something out the other day when I was doing my monthly report for work: My blog remembers things I've read! Its wonderful having a backup brain since my regular one doesn't always work so well. So, you'll probably be seeing a lot more book posts on here so that I'll be able to go back, at the beginning of the month, and see everything I've read (or looked at. Or touched. Or flipped the pages of......) This makes my life so much easier when I'm doing my monthly report in a hurry because I've forgotten (again.)

So, just so ya know. More books. Skip those posts if you like. Nothing to see here......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home