Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, May 28

ow

I have a neck thing. I don't know what I did, but it hurts. Not so bad that I want to cut it off (just yet) but definitely noticeable.

So, its that day. You know. THAT day. Race day.

The day that makes me glad I have Tivo. Right about now, I would be settling down to the geekiest of all Sunday morning rituals: Meet The Press. And, I'd probably get irritated that yet another conservative was being featured. Depending on who it was, I would either watch or turn it off in disgust.

Not MTP today. Why? Because its race day, of course. Nothing else matters in this city on race day.

Luckily for me, I have three more eps of The Unit (not starring Randy Johnson) to watch. Six episodes of Black/White to watch. And, just so I don't get bored, I have Sunset Boulevard on my tivo which I STILL haven't watched and I recorded it last August.

Oh yeah, and I could read for Tuesday's class. Or do the research assignment that is also due Tuesday. Plenty to do.

At least it looks like its going to be a good day for all those crazy race fans. I'm going before I leave this city. Really. I am.

In other news, I had to turn the air on yesterday. Thought I would wait until June, but it just didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home