Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, January 21

Sweet!


It is still unbelievable that it has taken 41 years for a black coach to make it to the Superbowl. But, we'll worry about that another day. Today is for celebrating! Congrats Bears!!!



C'mon Colts! I'm rooting for you.

A Bears-Colts Superbowl would be a-ok with me. I don't hate them as I do the Patriots. I actually like the majority of the team. I would look at it as a win-win situation. I would be cheering for the Bears, of course, but I do want to see Manning and Dungy do well. It seems that every sports media outlet puts the weight of the world on their shoulders every year around this time and they both handle it with a grace that I certainly wouldn't be able to maintain.

Enough talk. It's game time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home