Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, June 9

Deep Morning Thoughts

Anyone who knows me knows how funny that is. My pseudo-deep morning thought for today is this:

What is it about Cranberry juice that drives the need to combine with everything under the sun? Today, I just enjoyed a nice Cranberry-Apple-Strawberry juice from Minute Maid. Know what it tasted like? Cranberry juice. Seriously, why is it that manufacturers feel the need to combine a long string of juices together to get the great, refreshing taste of cranberry juice?

My other early thought/observation for today is that my boxes from Book Expo already came! I shipped them on Sunday, they showed up looking for homes on Tuesday. Last year, my box got lost and I didn't see it for about a month (or longer) after the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home