Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 31

Categorically Buzzed

On caffeine, that is. I was completely exhausted this morning even though I went to bed very early last night. (Very early in my world is 10:30 so its not like it was REALLY early.) Anyway, after having a very weird dream about my friend, her husband, her dogs (that died recently) a Picasso and Sam's club, I woke up pretty tired. I come to work, I get a Coke and now I'm bouncing off the walls! God Bless Caffeine.


Anyway, checking over the news this morning....

In the category of "I could have written that headline" we have: 'Michael Moore Draws Boos at Convention.' You don't say....

In the category of "Have YOU registered with Selective Service?" we have: 'Republicans say US ready to take on China, North Korea'

In the category of "Too much too little too late" we have: 'In Shocker, St. Pete Times' Pulls Candidate Endorsement'

In the category of "Don't piss off Madonna" we have 'Who put the Mad in Madonna?'

And, in the Sleasy Sun Story of the day, part two of the Simon vs. Sharon wars. So, I'm guessing they really don't like each other? Or is it all just publicity for their show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home