Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, August 25

Day is Done, Gone the Sun....

What song is that from? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, the first day is over. What did I think? Loved it. The first class was Torts, and I think I understood what was going on. Well, as much as anyone else in my class. So, I'll consider that a win. We got a break in the middle of our two hour class, which I used to pop more pills. Really, what the %#$@ was I thinking to get a tooth pulled on the first day of class? Not one of my brighter moments. At any rate, I picked a good seat. I have good people sitting around me. No one seemed to stand out as overly obnoxious. It was a good experience, even given my unfortunate, gaping hole in the back of my mouth, circumstances. Gaping hole is probably an exaggeration.....

Maybe I should fill that Vicodin prescription and sell them for book money..... Oh wait. That's illegal. Speaking of illegal, I was supposed to wait until tomorrow to eat real food. I cheated. I stopped at Steak and Shake. I couldn't help it! I was starving. I chewed on the right side!

As far as first days go, this one was A-Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home