Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, August 28

Not much has changed

Another Saturday morning/afternoon. I guess it is afternoon now. I've spent the last few hours watching some Premiership soccer. Arsenal is playing now. Arsenal is winning now. The early game, Blackburn v. Man U, was highly entertaning. It looked for a minute (for a lot of minutes actually) that Blackburn were going to come away with a win. It was heartbreaking to see Alan Smith hit a shot in the 90th minute to tie up the game. Damn Man U.

And, Americans in the Premiership are few and far between, but Brad Friedel had a hell of a game today for Blackburn. He was amazing. And he's, what, one of 3 in the Premiership? I'm sure someone smarter than me will correct my count. I can only think of 3 right off hand. There, I'll qualify that.

Arsenal is still winning....


Great fun at the Mentor/Mentee cookout even though my mentor was invisble. I'm sure she was busy. It was Friday night, after all. It was nice seeing some of the day students that I know, and comparing notes on the scary first half week.

Okay, that's enough for now. Its Saturday. I'd like to keep my computer off for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home