Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, August 27

Doesn't seem like Friday

It just doesn't. Even though I took 2 hours of vacation time and went to circle center at 10 this morning. I highly recommend that during the work day. It wasn't enough to make this day seem any less....I don't know....lame. Ah, but there are no lame days, only lame people, right? Oh, I know you were all thinking it!

The library, outside of that class we just had in here, is pretty quiet today. Lots of people are off because they work tomorrow. Some people are on vacation. Some people are sick. Whatever the reason, there is a definite lull in the place today. So, that gives me plenty of time to ponder what in the HELL I'm going to buy my sister for her birthday. Somehow, I don't think a hearty handshake is gonna be enough. Oh well. I have a few days yet.

Yesterday's class was Civil Procedure with Prof. Cooper. It was just the first class so I say this with reservation.....but it was great! He's energetic, he's interesting, he made the class interesting, and that is always a good thing. Maybe he just made a really good first impression, but I'm actually looking forward to Tuesday and Thursday nights. I reserve the right to change my opinion....

Today's Sleazy Sun Story isn't sleazy. Again. Its more weird, actually. Your obligatory quote:

"I still attract women," he says. "They say I've got a nice bum."

Now, ordinarily, that wouldn't be such a funny comment. But, in the context of the story, its hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home