Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 30

You know, it seems like the weekend goes by too fast! Its already Monday again. Over this gone by too fast weekend, I watched movies, I read torts, I read civil procedure, I read a romance book.....well, I read half a romance book. I watched soccer, I watched football (college and pre-season nfl) and, for good measure, I saw some baseball as well. Oh yeah, I went shopping too. But, I did skip out on the soiree we had for our new library director. I just couldn't drag myself downtown on a Sunday. It really isn't that I live that far away. But, I'm down there five, sometimes six, days a week. I just couldn't face going down there on a beautifully fall-esque Sunday evening. I'm sure it was a lovely party.


The Sun has made this a great Monday morning, however. There are a half dozen interesting things in there today! For instance, last night as I was watching The Lost Boys, I wondered: What the hell ever happened to Corey Haim? And, this morning, the Sun answers my question. I don't know if its quite the question on everyone's lips, though....

And, of course, they're all a buzz with baby news.

Simon Cowell and Sharon Osborne don't get on. I wonder if I'm more surprised that they don't get on, or more sad that I read the article in the first place.

Still, no sleazy story for the day....

In other news, a good friend of mine just ran her first triathlon yesterday! Yay PPC!! She ran the Chicago Triathlon and I'm sure she did an amazing job. And, the torture was so great, she's doing another one in a few weeks. I can't wait to hear all about it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home