Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, November 15

ick

I got caught in the deluge of rain that came roaring in around 4ish. Not fun. I had on a sweater, and now I must smell.....wet.....sweater for two hours until class is over.

I'm not pleased. I could catch my death of pneumonia wearing a damp sweater!

I was ever so tempted to just cut class and go home, but I wanted to go to the Democratic Law Society meeting. They were talking about Marion County judge elections, and it was very interesting. (Unnamed Source, if you're interested in contact information let me know, and I'll forward it on to you.)

So, was it worth it? Sure. I'm always glad to go to these things. I just wish I wouldn't have gotten quite so rained on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home