Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, November 14

sooooooo

I'm sitting outside class, on the incredibly shiny floor, waiting for Con Law to get out. I usually don't boot up so early, preferring not to have to pack everything back up to go in the classroom, but I was here super early. No point in just sitting here, listening to everyone eAAlses conversations.

not that they aren't interesting.

So, anyway, I have a ton of things to do this evening after class. A visit from cubs fan tomorrow spurs me to sew up a hole in my sweater so I can wear it tomorrow. Isn't that sad? Well, I have things to do! I can't spend all my time sewing up holes in sweaters! I should just get rid of it, actually, but I love it. Love. And its just a tiny hole. Its a turtleneck sweater, so if I turn the collar down, you might not be able to see it.........

Anyway, and then there is homework. There is always homework.

And then there are thank you notes for my birthday gifts.

And more homework.

Hey, if you complain enough, it will soon be time for class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home