Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, November 11

Polite Blood Sucking Schools

I've been to a few colleges. (namely, the ones listed along the links line on this page.) The worst part about that (besides the student loans) is that they seem to believe that I want to give them even more money.

None are so relentless in their pursuit of my alumni dollars as my undergrad. But, now they have taken to sending out little postcards saying that they are gearing up for their fall begging for alumni dollars drive.

Indiana State and University of Illinois are not nearly so bad about bugging me for bucks. But, then, those are two much larger schools than Monmouth College. On the flip side, those two bigger schools charge MUCH MUCH MUCH lower tuition than MC. Which begs the question: why the HELL do they need my donation anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home