Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, November 17

Whew!

It is a bit chilly out there today. I got to stay up on the NW side this morning, spending the morning hours at Pike library.

That meant I had to go to Starbucks before heading to the branch. It was mandatory.

It was a beautiful, flurry morning. I tried to take a picture of it (yes, with my phone!) and it just didn't work out. Maybe I'd better put digital camera on my Christmas list.

I wasn't a bit surprised to hear "wow, you're the first black person I've seen working on this side of the desk."

I hear that EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to Pike. Every time. No exceptions.

Lots of rugrats in the building today. Story time. They're all so cute. And surprisingly well behaved. None of them were abandoned by their parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home