Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, May 29

Two Tickets to Paradise

I'm going to be in Chicago in August.

Sox are at home the weekend I'm going to be there.....

Sox play the Tigers the weekend they're at home and I'm going to be there.....

Friday and Saturday are pretty much sold out, or so says Ticketmaster. (can't even get two tickets together, let alone the three or four that I'd need)

But Sunday.......

Even the Thursday night Sox-Yankees game is sold out. What's up with that? I'm glad for them, of course, but come on. Sox-Yankees?! On a Thursday night?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! You gotta be kidding me. You all can't wanna see Derek Jeter's ass in his tight baseball pants as much as I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home