Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, July 30

Rico Suave


So, I saw Miami Vice today. Now, I liked the tv show, but I wasn't a devoted fan, so I'll be curious to know how they receive it. To me, it was a good movie. But, the only thing that I thought it had in common with show was that the main characters were Crockett and Tubbs.....and it was set in Miami. Other than that, I didn't see much of a resemblance to the tv show.

Jamie Foxx was good. He's always good, though. Good and hot. Hotter than Philip Michael Thomas, certainly.


Colin Farrell.......well, I must disclose here that I love Colin Farrell. I know, I know. I've heard it all before. Still love him. Sorry. And, despite all his crazy sex tape, boozing, kid in a pussy store antics, he's a good actor. Yeah, I saw Alexander. The exception that proves the rule. Anyway, disclosures aside, Colin Farrell was incredible. He reminds me of Gary Oldman in a way. They both have the ability to make you forget you're watching them, and get totally into the character.

I liked the movie. Had a good beat, I could dance to it. I winced a few times......bloody times. Colin needed to go home and start again with that hair. Jamie Foxx looked good. Did I say that already?

I'd see it again. I guess that's the best compliment I could give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home